Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Honey Stinger - My First Sponsor!

I have really exciting news!! This morning I got an email confirming my first sponsorship! Honey Stinger has been kind enough to show their support of me and my journey to the 7 Dirty Thirties. 



I've used Honey Stinger products for over 2 years now and the only nutrition product I use that isn't home-made. Their products are organic, healthy, and delicious. In any endurance sport, especially the ultra-distance stuff, enjoying your nutrition makes a big difference. Having to scarf something down that you don't like really sucks when you're out there for over 4 or 5 hours. The Fruit Smoothie energy chews that Honey Stinger makes are, in my opinion, the most delicious product on the market. 

On top of the energy chews (and they have other great flavors too), Honey Stinger's signature products are their waffles. They make them in all sorts of great flavors too, but my favorite are Vanilla and Honey. I use these a lot on the bike and on hikes. They also make Energy Gels and Bars, Protein Bars, kids' snacks, and just plain, delicious, organic honey. 

So if you have never tried them, I seriously recommend it! You can find them almost anywhere, (I get them at Road Runner Sports or online at www.honeystinger.com) so track them down and give them a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment